Sign-up for MeetingRoomMap subscription
Paid subscription plan for MeetingRoomMap
Using the admin website and add-ins of MeetingRoomMap, requires a paid subscription plan - see https://www.meetingroommap.net/Pricing. The subscription is obtained through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and billed monthly through the Azure billing.
Free trialA free trial exists for trying out MeetingRoomMap. For a period of two weeks, the admin website and all add-ins can be used without an active subscription. The free trial is automatically activated after granting consent to MeetingRoomMap.
Requires an Azure subscriptionThe MeetingRoomMap subscription is added as a SaaS resource in Azure and requires an Azure subscription. If there is no Azure subscription available, you will be prompted to create one during the sign-up for MeetingRoomMap.
1. Go to the MeetingRoomMap in Microsoft Azure Marketplace and click “Get It Now” (sign-in and fill out contact form if needed)
After selecting "Get It Now" you are redirected to the Azure portal
2. In the Azure portal, Select the desired plan and click “Subscribe”
3. Select location (Azure subscription resource group) and name for the MeetingRoomMap SaaS ressource -> then click “Review + subscribe” and “Subscribe” on the final confirmation page
4. Click “Configure account now” once SaaS resource has been deployed
5. After being redireted to MeetingRoomMap admin website - Click “Activate subscription”